POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : icons wip - 3 attachments : Re: icons wip - 3 attachments Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: icons wip - 3 attachments
From: Spock
Date: 20 Jul 2002 07:57:08
Message: <3d395014$1@news.povray.org>
These look nice.  My own experience with using POV for creating icons has
been disappointing.  By the time I shrank the images down to the required
size the "detail" actually became "noise" and made the icons hard to
understand.  I tried using a paint program to sharpen the images and reduce
the number of colours, but in the end I had to give it up in favour of a
more "cartoonish" look.  I hope you have better luck.

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...